10 guests - 3 bedrooms - 7 beds - 2 baths
*Pay less in fees when you book direct
Hosted by Lindsey & Brett
Welcome to Campover Ranch. A 10 acre wine country retreat in Paso Robles, California that comfortably fits 6 adults + 4 kids. Thoughtfully designed with all the creature comforts for a relaxing and easy stay. Swim in the custom pool, relax in the well designed home, play in the treehouse, cook s'mores over the outdoor fire pit or follow the country dirt road to some of the best wine tasting in the area.
*Each bedroom has a queen size bed and an ensuite sleeping nook ideal for kids. Read room descriptions for more details.
Payment & Terms
- Payment in full at time of booking
- Cancel for a full refund up to 30 days prior to check-in
- $100 pet fee (one-time)
- $100/day pool heating fee (pool heating is optional)
Things To Know
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- 10 guests maximum
Safety Considerations & Devices
- Security camera (faces parking area)
- Pool without fence (safety cover must be closed when not in use)
- Tree house (children must be supervised)
- Self check-in
- Workspace (desk in primary bedroom)
- Wifi (Starlink w/ T-mobile backup)
- On-site parking & EV charger
- Full kitchen
- Private, heated saltwater pool w/ safety cover
- Projector with AppleTV
- Record player & records
- Valley & countryside views
- Tree house
- Propane fire pit
- Indoor wood-burning stove
- Soap & conditioner
- Hair dryer
Bedroom & Laundry
- Organic cotton bedsheets, pillows, and blankets
- In-room darkening curtains
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Iron, hangers & drying rack
Heating & Cooling
- Central air conditioning
- Indoor wood-burning stove
- Central heating
Kitchen & Dining
- Stove, fridge, oven & dishwasher
- Microwave, toaster & blender
- Cooking basics
- Dishes & silverware
- Coffee & coffee maker (+ pour-over & french press)
- Wine glasses
- Hot water kettle
BBQ Grill (Propane)
- BBQ utensils
- Propane provided
Child & Baby Supplies
- Baby bath
- BabyBjorn travel crib
- High chair
- Children's books & toys
- Children's dinnerware
- Outlet covers
About the Space
The house is off of a dirt road on 10 acres among the rolling hills of Paso Robles. It has three bedrooms + two bathrooms. The shared living area is open concept where everyone can gather. The house is not large, but it is space efficient and lives well. Each of the bedrooms has an ensuite "bunk nook" for people traveling with children. We Designed to accommodate 6 adults + 4 kids. The house does not have "adult-sized" beds for more than 7 adults.
- Primary bedroom: Queen bed + twin bed
- Front Bedroom: Queen bed, lofted kids bunk + sleeping cot
- Back Bedroom: Queen bed + sleeping cot
*We have a BabyBjorn travel crib for the youngest travelers.
There is a dining area inside and a custom picnic table on the back patio, as well as a large dining table with benches across from the pool that seats up to sixteen.
Enjoy our custom saltwater pool with views of the rolling hills. There is a $100/day charge if you would like the pool heated. The pool has an adjacent pool shade structure with hammock and roll up doors. Lounge chairs, pool towels and some additional pool accessories provided.
Guests have access to the entire property with the exception of the barn. We have plans for it, but that is coming up in our next phase.
Other things to note
We are just outside of town and the house is off of a dirt road. Your car will get dusty. The road does not require four wheel drive unless there is exceptional rainfall when there is a chance you may need it.
Drive slow on roads. There are many, many deer in the area who are not car savvy. They will walk right out in front of you. Especially the little fawns so please drive slow and carefully.
We are in a rural setting in nature and since that is the case you will see wildlife that may include bunnies, deer, hawks, owls, etc. That can also mean there are mice, bugs, snakes, etc. This is their home too and all part of the adventure. Please don't harm the wildlife. We encourage you to keep the doors shut and food secured to keep the animals at bay.
No motorized vehicles of any type are allowed to drive on the property with the exception of cars/trucks/vans. No off road vehicles will be permitted at any time anywhere on the property.
We love the deer and other animals so NO HUNTING on the property.
Safety Considerations (cont.)
- Smoke & carbon monoxide alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- Pool: optional pool alarm (inquire at booking)
- Pool: safety floatation & rescue hook
- Pool: safety vests (child sizes)
IMPORTANT: This property has a pool that does not include a 4-sided isolation fence so added supervision is necessary. There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool. Please note and adhere to all safety signs at the pool. Children must always be supervised by an adult whenever on the property, in the pool or near the pool area. No running in pool area, or diving. Please do not walk on the pool cover.
- Quiet hours: 9 PM - 7 AM
- Pool hours: 7 AM - 8 PM
- No additional guests without prior approval
- No unauthorized pets or animals
- No smoking, vaping, or e-cigarettes
- No hunting or firearms
- No outdoor wood fires or fireworks
- No ATVs or other recreational motorized vehicles allowed
- No hot pans, curling irons, or cutting directly on wood counters or surfaces
Filming & Event Policies
- No commercial photography or filming without explicit approval (inquire about pricing)
- No remote controlled aircraft for filming or otherwise
- Any non-approved photo or video shoots will be subject to a minimum $3,000 site fee
- NO WEDDINGS, PARTIES OR OTHER EVENTS WITHOUT PERMISSION (violations are subject to a minimum $10,000 site fee)
- Personal photography and personal social media posts/tags are totally fine and encouraged!
Where You'll Be
Paso Robles, California, United States
Our farmhouse is tucked among the oak trees on 10 acres. It is just outside of town in a rural location. We are off a quiet country dirt road that does have a few bumps, but is maintained and is accessible by car.